If you are not careful, social media could kill your small business, instead of making it grow!
Here are seven traps or pitfalls to watch out for:
1. You’re spending more time "doing social media" than you are on the important work of your business
2. You're confusing your customers with a fragmented approach
3. You’re failing to provide the basic information people want
4. You're making your business look amateur
5. You're skipping from one media outlet to another
6. You're providing content without direction
7. You're failing to respond to negative reviews and mentions
Social Media requires focus, planning, goal-setting, listening, feedback, sharing and execution. It is not a one shot way to promote yourself and get attention. It takes time and patience to obtain effective results!
Ogoing is an exclusive small business social network that combines the best of what Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ has to offer. The key difference: Dedicated and Made for small business! Thousands of businesses are leveraging Ogoing to boost their social media presence online, attract new customers, and accelerate sales. Check out Ogoing today!
Want to become a social media expert and boost your business?
Sign up for my social media marketing bootcamp workshop being offered in Irvine, Orange County on the following dates in 2012:
All Thursdays March 15, April 19, May 17, June 21, July 19, Aug 16, Sep 20, Oct 18, Nov 15, Dec 20
I have now trained over 100 professionals and local SoCal businesses. My workshops are interactive, and provides attendees lots of opportunities to exchange ideas and learn together. Sign up early to get an early bird discount.
Learn more and Register
Founder / CEO Ogoing
Fastest Growing Social Network for Small BusinessConnect with me on Ogoing here